Sunday, September 21, 2008

A date with Grandma

We had lunch with my parents and spent the day at her home today. Evan loves my mom very much. I think it is because baby has a sense of whom loves him most. Even it has been about one month not seeing Grandma, Evan immediately recognize Grandma's familiar face and voice. By the middle of the day, he wants my mom more than me. When he was at home, he always tried to pick up a phone and talk. I think he misses my mom and tries to call her on the phone. Evan has a great time with my mom today.


















Well, nothing beats ending the day than a bath. It is Grandma's specialty. It is amazing that my mom has that much energy especially around kids. I am like, yes, I don't have to bathe him when we get back home. That was a treat.

No comments: